Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get your Orange Crush on!!!!

I love orange!! I used this color to be the reverse of its intentions, rather then energizing and bold its mellow and mysterious. This house has been one of the best selling floorplans and tons of compliments on the color palette!! The yoga room was an ode to my favorite workout............


This wall is the best color! It doesnt startle you when you walk in the room it invites you......

Game room with a fun art focal point..Thanks to Pier One for that!
 
This scheme is a an urban industrial mix with medium wood tones, metals, grey ,linen and putty as the base colors and some orange love!!


Sometimes all you need is a pillow and a book with your accent color to pull a room together and flow with the rest of the house!

I actually wish I would have had a tone on tone chevron rug for the photos but the pillows are my favorite! I got them at (tar-jay) aka Target!

This has an orange mirror and a mix of funky chairs.Sorry the pic is not so good!

The next pics are from other random houses I have done but I must like orange or variations of it! This room is really warm and comfortable the walls are actually a bit on the caramel side, I do love a bit of animal print when the mood of the room needs it! This is man cave any woman would like to share! My point when decorating it EXACTLY!

The chest actually inspired this room, then I found the fun tangerine and turquoise pillows and the travel theme followed ...... 

Adored these muted orange velvet host and hostess chairs. A fun way to mix up a boring dining table!

 
Little girls garden party tea room.........
And who says you can't mix red and orange...This is one of my favorite rooms using these three colors of the rainbows!!! Hope I have inspired you to have a color crush on your house!www.allureinteriorsinc.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment